We want to give you some numbers about Mobile Device Security.
-Data Breaches 63% of confirmed data breaches involve weak, default, or stolen passwords.
– Shadow IT More than 80% of employees admit to using non-approved software as a service (SaaS) appplications in their jobs.
– The dramatic growth of mobile devices is driving an increase in cybercrime, from stolen identities to major data breaches.
– The impact of mobile threats is being felt in terms of added helpdesk workload and associated cost (26%), need for additional IT resources to manage mobile security (21%), and reduced employee productivity (12%).
– As mobility and BYOD initiatives grow in the workplace, so do security concerns. Of biggest concern related to BYOD is data leakage or loss (69%), download of unsafe applications or content (64%), and the introduction of malware into the organization’s IT environment (63%).
– With a basic security test fail rate of over 75% for mobile apps due to a number of factors ranging from lack of proper encryption to the number of weekly attacks on mobile apps.
Securing your sensitive data is our goal. Talk to an expert https://buff.ly/2xekgXg