Should you install Antispam Agent on hub server? This agent is installed it on Edge server but sometime you can install it on Hub server. My opinion, always use third party software.
This agent can be useful when you’re testing Exchange or in organizations that don’t have Exchange servers with the Edge Transport role installed.
Installation of the antispam agents is accomplished in the Exchange Management Shell:
1. Close the Exchange Management Console.
2. Click Start All Programs Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 Exchange Management
3. Navigate to the scripts folder (which by default is c:Program FilesMicrosoft
4. Type .Install-AntispamAgents.ps1 and press Enter
5. Restart the Exchange Transport service from within the Exchange Management Shell using
the Restart-Service cmdlet and specifying the name of the service, as shown here:
6. Close the Exchange Management Shell.
7. Restart the EMC and navigate to Microsoft Exchange Microsoft Exchange On-Premises
(server) Organization Hub Transport.
You should notice an Anti-spam tab now that allows for configuration of the various agents. All the agents should be enabled.